Monday, July 6, 2015

Updates

I haven't written in a while! It's been 4 weeks since Ironman Texas and I took a full week off then have been back to base training. My coach and I discussed various scenarios and finally decided on doing Ironman Malaysia in November. There are two 70.3's I'm looking at but they are both over seas and would love to do a closer one on a Saturday even if it's not a pro race. I'll keep my eyes out but there usually aren't many choices. I'm also still toying the idea with doing Ironman Mallorca (Spain), but I think I want to just do one ironman in the fall. Mallorca also has a big mountain in the middle of it. I wouldn't be too concerned but I don't have the best bike handling skills (big down hill)and would rather play to my strengths.
Eating our homemade sushi with our awesome chopsticks from Meredith from Taiwan.

We've started a new tradition of going to the library on Wednesdays for a dancing and singing program and picking out new books!

OH NO! I lost it!

Reading our awesome books together on the floor.

Pretending to be asleep

EMI with her necklace from Aunt Meredith 

My awesome Photography skills! With Allison!

Coscoing with the best cart full of girls EVER!

Someone is a cereal fan! (it's a special treat)

The standard rabbit hash picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment