Sunday, March 17, 2013

Nursery planning on the bike 3/9

For people who say they don't have enough time to excersise I highly recommend a bike trainer! It really is the only way I'm able to get everything done and still workout. Today I planned out our nursery and also did a bunch of reading for school. I just put my computer on my acrobars and have a tall table made out if buckets to hold my book up. When I run I have a nook that I use to review notes while running on the treadmill.

This week I saw another pregnant woman at the gym. I wanted to give her a high five or say way to go mama! There really is a unwritten bond between pregnant people. It's the look of understanding between the two. I ran my 10 miles at 7:47 pace this week. Again it's on the treadmill without any incline. I'm realizing a treadmill in the basement would be supper nice. The only problem is that in order to get a treadmill that would do everything that I want it to it would be about 2500 on the LOW end. With me still finishing up school that's just not doable.

Really this week went along without a hitch. I was able to do all my rides and runs and felt great doing it!
 Made some snowmen after one of my runs. Can you tell which one is supposed to be me? (hint the one on the right has a snowball sticking out from it's belly.)
 I can't believe this is 34 weeks! Scott's not home so I had to take a wonderful mirror picture with all my clean clothes piled on the guest bed behind it.
 I figured I hadn't posted a picture of her! I love this ultrasound picture cause it looks like she's trying to flex her arm for us :)
This was my set up in our old apartment. I haven't taken a picture of my set up at the house here.

No comments:

Post a Comment