Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Rough Day

Yesterday was just a rough day. All of the Cincinnatians know that it was nasty, ugly outside with freezing rain. I've been recovering from a sickness that I just can't seem to kick, in fact, it's pretty much been kicking me this whole time :). I went to the gym anyway and started my Monday regular 10 mile run. I figured 8 minute pace again would be good. So, being in the last month of pregnancy I have SO much pressure on my bladder. I tell my self I can't go to the bathroom until 3.5 miles. This time I made it 4 until it was unbearable! Then it went down hill. I started getting some braxton hicks contractions and had to stop and walk for a second. This happened THREE more times! I think I was just dehydrated because they supposedly come on more when you are. The pace overall felt great, even slow, it was just my stupid uterus getting in the way.

Fortunately, I was there early enough and it's spring break so I didn't have many people there giving me dirty looks for being active during pregnancy. I should say there are some who give me  big smile as if to say "way to go mama."

I think it was also just a rough day because Scott (my husband) has been out of the country the last 3 weeks. I obviously haven't blogged or posted about this at all incase there are some creepers out there! He is finally coming home! YAY! He's been in India and Paris.

Well, my crazy amount of clinical time starts tomorrow! I've been able to get in some extra biking yesterday and today so I won't have as much when I get home from a long day. Although, I usually get home and my legs are SO swollen, I get on the bike and I'm able to work most of it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment