Saturday, March 2, 2013

A little off...

This week hasn't gone as usual. Sunday night wiggle baby decided it would be fun to press on my stomach all night and give me heart burn and nausea. I got less than 4 hours of sleep and was exhausted by the time I had to go to school. I always run after classes on Monday but everything that could go wrong did. First, the whole no sleep bit, then I forgot my sports bra and we had to turn around to get it. Then, I had a midterm that might have broken my heart a little. I went over to start my run and realized that I didn't have head phones. I thought well I just buy some then I'll have extras incase. I went to change and realized that the spandex that I brought were actually long tights not shorts! I was still undeterred and tried my hardest to roll them up. I went out to the treadmill a little frazzled and tried to connect my headphones to my phone to watch Lost. THEY WOULDN'T FIT (because of my case)! Still determined I took my phone out of it's lifeproof case so they would fit. I started running and felt aweful. The tights were digging into my legs since they were rolled, I was hot already and I was terrified to drop my phone (especially how the day was going). I ended up on the bike 2 minutes later! I think it was a warning... here's your sign 10 times. I'm so stubborn that's how many times I need.

No fear I woke up supper early Tuesday so I could get my 10 miles in, slower this time at 7:47 pace. I felt great! This has off set my whole workout week though! I ran 4 miles on Thursday and now being Saturday I'm on my bike for my 3.5 hour ride but can't run afterward since I have a tour of the hospital scheduled. I might run later today but I would just call it good for the week.

I had a dr. appointment yesterday. Everything is going great except she decided to gain a whole bunch of weight and turn these last two weeks. I feel like I grew out like crazy! I'm still measuring behind (29 weeks instead of 32) but the doc said that's completely normal for a smaller person and I'm exercising.

I've been counting down the weeks by long rides. After this last 30 minutes of this ride I only have 7 more long rides left till my due date! It's getting real! Even though we have nothing for her except for clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment